Features and specifications of LightWave 3D software:
- Blobby metabolism for things like water and mercury including reflection or fracture level settings
- Transparent and flexible materials including complete internal reflection algorithms
- Multifunctional underground dispersion materials for materials such as wax or plastic
- Realistic skin, including subcutaneous dispersion and multilayered skin
- Sprites that are capable of reproducing effects such as fire.
- Metal and reflective materials using energy storage algorithms
- Range shadows to simulate clouds or fog
LightWave 3D is a 3D computer graphics software designed by NewTek. This software has been used in film, television, motion graphics, digital matte painting, visual effects, video game development, product design, architectural visualization, virtual production, music videos, previews, and advertising. LightWave is a software package used to render 3D, animated, and static images.
The software includes a fast rendering engine that supports advanced features such as true reflection, radiosity, caustics, and the 999 rendering node. The 3D modeling component supports both multiple modeling and subsurface levels. Animation components have features such as inverse kinematics and defaults for character animation, particle systems, and dynamics. Developers can extend the capabilities of LightWave using a built-in SDK that provides Python and LScript (proprietary scripting language) scripts and C languages.
- 64-bit: Windows 7 through Windows 10 64-bit Edition
- Intel® Core ™ 2 or AMD Athlon ™ II Processor (or better)
- 64-bit System RAM: 4GB minimum
- Available USB Port (for users with existing hardware dongles)
Read the Readme.txt file.