NI Circuit Design Suite is one of the most powerful software for analyzing, designing and manufacturing electrical and electronic circuits. Many electronics enthusiasts are familiar with Electronic Workbench software and are well aware of its ability to design circuits and solve related problems. The developer of this software, National Instruments, has fully released the new version of the software called NI Circuit Design Suite, which basically includes two softwares, NI Multisim and NI Ultiboard, with full attention to its widespread use and the need for some changes. is. The purpose of merging the two software under a single name is to provide an integrated package that can meet most of the needs of users. This software in previous versions called EWB or Electronic WorkBench was made by National Instrument or NI. The company has launched other very powerful software such as LabView.
Multisim for professional electronic circuit design and circuit simulation with virtual testing and execution. This software has the ability to design your circuit in the software and enter the current into the circuit and view the output of the circuit. This eliminates the need for you to run the circuit on hardware and avoids additional costs. This software has a library that includes a variety of circuit design equipment. From capacitors and switches to ohmmeters and voltmeters, several models of oscilloscopes, multimeters and…. All in this software is available to you virtually.
Ultiboard software is a powerful virtual environment to track the current in the circuit so that it can easily simulate the schematic layer of Multisim software and track the output current and can print the output on a real circuit With Ultiboard, you can create a PCB or printed circuit board. You will see that the power of this software in some cases is much better than other software such as Orcad.
One of the features that makes this software important in the field of electronics is the simulation of digital circuits and logic gates. The library for digital components in this software is much more complete than other software of the same level.
Other notable things about this software include the ability to analyze and appropriate graphics of designs. It is also worth mentioning that this software has provided full support for stage designs as well as bass guidance.
Features and specifications of NI Circuit Design Suite software :
– Integration and interaction of NI Multisim and NI Ultiboard software
– Easy to use for circuit simulation with prototyping tools
– Accurate and professional circuit simulation
– Design with intuitive and cost-effective design tools easily
– Reduction of design errors with analog simulation capabilities
– Accurate measurement and description and interpretation of the circuit with variable values
– Support for various designs
– New magic circuits and constructor models
– Powerful in analyzing the best cases
– Ability to take photos and record
– Ability to support bus guidance
– Full support for step-by-step and hierarchical designs
– Complete archive of circuits and facilities
– Ability to display tests and fast signals.
– Ability to use standard integration tools.
– Upgrading the graphical interface and making the circuit design environment more beautiful
– Ability to view the three-dimensional view of the circuit
– Simulation of circuits that work with alternating power
– Drawing and simulating a circuit in several pages
Start installing the software and to generate the required serial, run the NI License Activator 1.2 file in the 1Crack folder and click on Generate Serial Number from the Option menu; After the installation is complete, install the service pack and then run the NI License Activator file 1.2_DownLoadLy.exe and activate them by right-clicking on the required options.