NI LabVIEW stands for N Ational I Nstruments Lab Oratory V Irtual I Nstrument E Ngineering W Orkbench and means Desktop Engineering Virtual Instruments Laboratory Inc. National Instruments is in fact a platform and development environment programming language, graphics or video (Visual Programming Language or short, VPL) is; This programming language is called G.
Laboratory has a wide range of applications in electronics, mechanics, medicine, mathematics, food industry, etc., but mostly in data acquisition systems (DAQ stands for Data Acquisition), measurement systems analysis, industrial automation, and case control, testing, and data processing systems. Is used.
Features and specifications of NI LabVIEW software :
– Fully graphical environment with the possibility of fast learning
– Measurement of various parameters such as physical quantities such as temperature, pressure, force, displacement, tension and و in different industries with very high accuracy
– The use of block diagrams in programming and as a result the simplicity of diagnosis and the lack of complexity of the program path
– Control and testing all types of cards and electronic components using a computer
– Processing input data and performing various mathematical calculations on them
– Has a comprehensive library of different functions of data acquisition, mathematics, statistics, analysis and…
– Programming for FPGA chips
– Advanced simulation of results and outputs of designed projects
Start installing the program and to generate the required serial, run the NI License Activator file in the Crack folder and click on Generate Serial Number from the Option menu; Once the installation is complete, run NI License Activator again and activate them by right-clicking on the required options.
The 2019 version does not require a serial number and activation is done by activating the program and modules.