TestStand is a test management software developed by National Instruments to help develop automation and automation testing systems. You can use this software to develop, run, and distribute test system software and expand your system performance by building test sequences. TestStand also includes plugins for reporting, recording and displaying database errors, and connecting to other corporate systems.
TestStand is very useful for software testing developers and reduces software development time by providing various capabilities. You can use this tool to automate the execution of code modules written in any language to meet the needs of the testing process. You can also quickly extract test results and create test troubleshooting systems.
Features and specifications of NI TestStand software:
- Development of validation and automated testing
- Development, implementation, and distribution of system testing software
- Improve system performance by building test sequences
- Provides plugins for reporting, recording and displaying database errors
- Reduce software development time
- Automate the execution of code modules written in a variety of languages
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.