Nikon Camera Control is the name of the application software for controlling Nikon SLR series cameras. Using this software and using Nikon SLR series products, you can control and view images remotely from your computer by connecting via wired or wireless networks. If you plan to use a wireless connection, you will need a wireless transmitter. Also, the creators of this product have tried to make this software so that you can control and manage the necessary changes remotely with this software.
Camera Control Pro software can remotely adjust and manage your camera’s exposure, shutter speed, and aperture. This way you can use this software to control your camera very efficiently. Also, this software, with its new advanced capabilities in Nikon D3 and D300 products, is able to transfer the data you want to your computer screen with the ability to display and select the appropriate images.
One of the prominent features and advantages of this software is the direct transfer of images from the camera to your computer in a simple operation, in which all your data, such as the steps from shooting to storing them, are recorded and transferred to your computer. Other features of this software include support for the ViewNx browser, viewer software, and Capture NX photo-finishing software.
Features of Nikon Camera Control:
- Manage, control and view images of Nikon SLR series cameras remotely
- Possibility of connecting between the camera and the software in two ways, wired and wireless
- Ability to select and adjust image control parameters from your computer
- Significantly increase your performance with the ability to pre-transfer or delete unnecessary images
- Integration and support for other Nikon software such as ViewNx browser, viewer software, and…
- Perfect compatibility with the performance of new Nikon products (D3 / D300)
- Liveview mode support (manual mode and tripod mode)
- Ability to adjust the focus point and release the shutter
Camera Control Pro System Requirements
Pre-installed versions of Windows Vista (Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate)
Windows XP Home Edition / Professional (SP2)
Windows 2000 Professional (SP4)
Processor: 1 GHz or higher Intel Celeron / Pentium 4 / Core series
Memory: 256 MB or more (512 MB or more with Windows Vista), 768 MB or more recommended
Disk space: Requires 1 GB or more for running
Monitor: 1,024 x 768 pixels or more / 24-bit color (True Color) or more
Interface: USB: Only built-in USB ports supported / IEEE 1394: Only OHCI-compliant boards supported
Nikon Camera Control Pictures
Use the information in the Readme.txt file to register the software.
Download Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.34.2 x64 Multilingual
Download Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.33.1 Multilingual
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit