Inertial Explorer maximizes GNSS / INS hardware performance by ensuring positioning, speed, and program attitude accuracy. Strong integration of GNSS and IMU data yields accurate results even when low-grade inertia sensors are used. Inertial Explorer can produce good results for on-demand applications such as mobile mapping, aerial mapping and hydrography. IMU data can be processed from fiber optics using high-level fiber optics (FOG) or gyroscope laser ring (RLG) and from low-grade sensor technology such as micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS).
This software has a workflow to match your business and expertise. A project wizard is available so new GNSS / INS users can generate quickly. For more experienced users, there are many processing configuration options. Automatic detection of processing environments (air, land, infantry, and marine) allows GNSS + INS processing settings to be automatically used to simplify workflows and reduce the learning curve required to start producing quality results.
Features and specifications of Inertial Explorer software:
- Build HTML QC reports
- GNSS / INS free and robust processing
- Precise Point Positioning (PPP) processing
- Includes a flexible wizard for ASCII exports
- Boresight module to solve the angular compensation between the IMU and the camera frames
- Full support for dual frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS
- Direct output to Google Earth, RIEGL POF / POQ, DXF and SBET formats
- Internal processing profiles for air, ground, pedestrian, UAV and offshore projects
- Calculate the distance between the IMU and the device frame for users who need to output the attitude towards the device frame
- Customizable support for L1 + L2 (includes E5b, B2I) or L1 + L5 (includes E5b, B2a) for various applications
- Attitude correction is automatically applied to the effect of vertical deviation using an EGM2008 geographic model of the earth
After installation, copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the program installation location.