Filter Solutions by Nuhertz Technology is a comprehensive software package for the design, analysis, and synthesis of electronic filters. The company is one of the leaders in the field of analysis and analysis of low-pass and high-pass filters, Filter Solutions provides you with capacitive, switch, active, and passive synthesizers, and has the ability to analyze the effects of noise. It is also possible to design IIR and FIR filters in the C language.
The filter design modules of this program are used by electronics engineers in various fields including communication and telecommunication systems, military electronics, medicine, instrumentation, oil exploration, and extraction and antenna design, as well as for IC, MMIC, and RFIC design. Passive Filter, Distributed Filter, Active Filter, Digital Filter, Switched Capacitor, and Zmatch modules can be used in this program.
Features and characteristics of Filter Solutions software:
- Elliptical filtering, hourglass, left and right and batros and
- Accurate and efficient synthesizer
- Ability to design high-pass, low-pass, mid-pass, mid-pass filters
- Ability to modify active, inactive, and distributive components
- Possibility to use diplexers and triplexes
- Custom design based on S and Z values entered by the user
- Ability to design multiple bands for low-pass, high-pass, mid-pass, and inter-pass filters with the ability to design different parameters for each band independently
- Supports Kuroda, Richardson, Norton conversions
- S-parameter analysis and time analysis for passive and distributive design
- Analyze user time data
- Analysis of phase deviations and batch delays
- Monte Carlo Analysis
- Ability to export to AWRCorp tools
- Ability to send output in DXF format for AutoCAD software
- Output for Sonnet software
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
After installing, copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the program installation location.
Run the program and in the license activation window, enter the phrase test for both the username and password values.