NUMECA Fine / Marine is an integrated CFD software environment for simulating single-phase and multi-phase currents around any type of ship, boat or yacht. The software ‘s powerful, custom graphical user interface guides the user through the entire simulation process and integrates marine-specific features:
HEXPRESS ™: Highly automatic lattice generator for high quality lattices and hexagonal lattice mesh without complete structure
FINE / Marine flow solver: Solve flow of an incompressible 6DOF, the best accuracy for a variety of marine applications including free surface capturing the free surface is known.
C-Wizard: Automatic mesh adjustment and calculation for many applications
CFView ™: A powerful post-processing processing system and scientific visualization systems, it provides all the qualitative and quantitative tools and proprietary marine additives for flow visualization and flow analysis.
NUMECA International is one of the pioneers in the development and provider of grade production systems, multi-physics CFD software systems to simulate multi-physical design and optimize industrial products and processes. NUMECA software is used to simulate liquids, acoustics, thermal and liquid / mechanical systems in a wide range of applications.
Features and specifications of NUMECA Fine / Marine software:
- Non-lattice, fully hexagonal lattice
- Thin surface modeling (sails, tabs and…)
- Geometric module replacement
- Limited user input – high degree of automation
- Get very accurate free levels
- 6DOF with dedicated navigation rules
- Semi-static approach for all types of boats and hydrofoils
- Dynamic definition libraries (forces and movements)
- Network sliding interfaces, overlapping networks, cavitation modeling, adaptive network refinement
Read the Readme.txt file about Crack.