NUMECA FINE Turbo is a powerful and fast software in the field of computational fluid dynamics (CFD). This software can simulate rotating machines and devices with compressible and incompressible fluids and currents. Multi-stage, radial, or hybrid flow settings are supported by FINE Turbo, including compressors, turbines, pumps, fans, propellers, or anti-rotation propellers. The graphical user interface and application-oriented software, from the stage of geometric design to the stage of displaying and visualizing the results, help you to do them easily. You can launch and analyze the project very quickly. The simulation process in this software has been greatly simplified with the help of the following tools:
- AutoGrid5: Software automated networking tool for configuring turbomachines, high-quality structured networks, and minimal user input. The Wizard mode of this tool uses the configuration and complexity of various rotating machines.
- FINE Turbo Flow Solver: This tool is recognized as one of the fastest and most accurate tools for configuring turbomachines.
- CFView: Advanced savings tool visualizes custom streams for you and analyzes output.
Features and specifications of NUMECA FINE Turbo software:
- Advanced geometric capabilities such as blade fillets and symmetrical and asymmetrical effects
- Python scripting technology
- Automatic creation of performance curves
- Simulation and analysis of various networks and fluids
- High-performance computing in supercomputers
- Nonlinear harmonics for completely unstable rotational-fixed interactions
Standard equipment: monitor, keyboard, mouse
24-bit color graphics and 1280 × 1240 pixel resolution monitor
Mandatory ethernet card for a node-locked license on Linux and Unix
RAM minimum requirement: 256 Mb> 512 Mb recommended ( for 1 million points)
Swap space: 3 times of RAM size
Hard disk storage capacity depends on project types and number of points; 100 Mb space is needed to store mesh and solution files of a 1-million-points project.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.