- NVIDIA Desktop/Notebook Graphics Drivers are software programs that allow your computer to communicate with your NVIDIA graphics card. They are essential for using your graphics card to its full potential, and they also provide updates that can improve performance and fix bugs.
- NVIDIA releases new drivers on a regular basis, so it is important to keep your drivers up to date. You can download the latest drivers from the NVIDIA website.
- To install NVIDIA drivers, you will need to download the driver installer from the NVIDIA website. Once you have downloaded the installer, run it and follow the on-screen instructions.
- NVIDIA drivers are available for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Here are some of the benefits of using NVIDIA Desktop/Notebook Graphics Drivers:
- Improved performance: NVIDIA drivers can improve the performance of your graphics card in games and other applications.
- Bug fixes: NVIDIA drivers can fix bugs that can cause problems with your graphics card.
- New features: NVIDIA drivers can add new features to your graphics card, such as support for new games or technologies.
If you are experiencing problems with your NVIDIA graphics card, it is a good idea to update your drivers. You can also try reinstalling your drivers if you are still having problems.
NVIDIA is a manufacturer of various graphics processors for various devices and always offers the best or the best products in this field. The Nvidia Geforce series of graphics cards of this company has a special reputation and is always one of the best choices for playing games. This company produces other products such as Quadro series cards for specialized and professional design work, as well as the Tegra system-on-chip processor for tablets and mobile phones.
For those who use the latest version of the games, it is very important to keep the graphics card driver up to date. As mentioned, Nvidia Geforce graphics processors are specially designed and built for gaming; Therefore, we present the latest version of various models of this series.
These drivers are included in the list of banned software IPIranians cannot be received.
To identify the right nVIDIA driver for your graphics card, use the following:
– The initial series of Jforce was presented in 2000 and is known as series 2; From series 2 to series 9, graphics cards are 2XXX to 9XXX, and by putting numbers instead of the letter X, the graphics card model is obtained. For example, the GeForce 8800 GTS graphics card is included in this range.
The newer generation of cards starts with the 100 series and continues to the 800, 900 and 1000 series. To recognize these series, any card that is in the form of 1XX to 9XX and has numbers instead of the letter X is placed in the range of these series. (In the case of the 1000 series, which has not been presented yet, the general form will be 1XXX) For example, the GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphics card is in this range.
– In the case of graphics cards for laptops, except for the 6 and 7 series, where the word Go was used before the model number, the rest of the series from 8M onwards – as is known – are known by the letter M. For example, Nvidia Geforce Go 7900 GS and Nvidia Geforce GT 750M graphics cards are laptop series cards.
Tips for nVIDIA GeForce drivers:
– The term WHQL, which is in the name of the drivers, stands for Windows Hardware Quality Labs and means that these drivers have received a certificate of compatibility with Windows.
– Some drivers are provided in two versions of English language only and an international version that includes other languages (not including Farsi), which is placed for the smaller volume of the English version.
– Request other required Nvidia Geforce drivers through the contact form.
– Always provide the final versions of Nvidia Geforce drivers and do not include trial versions.
NVIDIA TITAN Series: NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
GeForce 10 Series: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030.
GeForce 900 Series: GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
GeForce 700 Series: GeForce GTX TITAN Z, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN. GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM). GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710, GeForce GT 705
GeForce 600 Series: GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti. GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650. GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 630, GeForce GT 620, GeForce GT 610, GeForce 605
GeForce 500 Series: GeForce GTX 590, GeForce GTX 580, GeForce GTX 570, GeForce GTX 560 Ti. GeForce GTX 560 SE, GeForce GTX 560, GeForce GTX 555, GeForce GTX 550 Ti, GeForce GT 545, GeForce GT 530, GeForce GT 520, GeForce 510
GeForce 400 Series: GeForce GTX 480, GeForce GTX 470, GeForce GTX 465, GeForce GTX 460 SE v2. GeForce GTX 460 SE, GeForce GTX 460, GeForce GTS 450, GeForce GT 440, GeForce GT 430, GeForce GT 420
GeForce MX100 Series (Notebook): GeForce MX150
GeForce 10 Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
GeForce 900M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 980M, GeForce GTX 970M, GeForce GTX 965M, GeForce GTX 960M, GeForce GTX 950M, GeForce 945M, GeForce 940MX, GeForce 930MX, GeForce 920MX, GeForce 940M, GeForce 930M, GeForce 920M, GeForce 910M
GeForce 800M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 880M, GeForce GTX 870M, GeForce GTX 860M, GeForce GTX 850M, GeForce 845M, GeForce 840M, GeForce 830M, GeForce 825M, GeForce 820M, GeForce 810M, GeForce 800M
GeForce 700M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 780M, GeForce GTX 770M, GeForce GTX 765M, GeForce GTX 760M, GeForce GT 755M, GeForce GT 750M, GeForce GT 745M, GeForce GT 740M, GeForce GT 735M, GeForce GT 730M, GeForce GT 720M, GeForce GT 710M, GeForce 710M , GeForce 705M
GeForce 600M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 680MX, GeForce GTX 680M, GeForce GTX 675MX, GeForce GTX 675M, GeForce GTX 670MX, GeForce GTX 670M, GeForce GTX 660M, GeForce GT 650M, GeForce GT 645M, GeForce GT 640M, GeForce GT 640M LE, GeForce GT 635M, GeForce GT 630M, GeForce GT 625M, GeForce GT 620M, GeForce 610M
GeForce 500M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 580M, GeForce GTX 570M, GeForce GTX 560M, GeForce GT 555M, GeForce GT 550M, GeForce GT 540M, GeForce GT 525M, GeForce GT 520M, GeForce GT 520MX
GeForce 400M Series (Notebooks): GeForce GTX 485M, GeForce GTX 480M, GeForce GTX 470M, GeForce GTX 460M, GeForce GT 445M, GeForce GT 435M, GeForce GT 425M, GeForce GT 420M, GeForce GT 415M, GeForce 410M
Download SimWise 4D 9.7.0 x86/x64
nVIDIA system requirements
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 x86/x64
nVIDIA drivers are downloaded from the manufacturer’s site and placed on the Downloadly server without changing the file.
32-bit versions of drivers are no longer updated since the beginning of 2017.
About DCH drivers Here read the
! Due to the fact that the Hash file of the laptop and desktop series drivers is the same, only one is placed.
Last Updated on July 19, 2023 by admin