The CX-ONE suite of software allows users to build, configure, and host a program, including PLCs, HMIs, motion control systems, and networks using a single software package. Omron is the only software provider automation that uses automatic system updates, enabling users to easily download and install updates for free.
Features and capabilities of CX-ONE:
- A software to support configuration and programming of PLCs, HMI, motion and drives, network, temperature and control process, adjustment and replacement and sensors
- Interactive offline simulation of PLC and HMI with only one automation supplier source
- One installation and license number for all software
- Provide free registration, upgrades, free library, FAQ and help
- One-time installation includes free updates to software capabilities and hardware support
- The exact way to enter programs with fewer keys and thus faster programming. Visual windows, symbol browsing and help tools, mean fewer errors, and misspellings need to be corrected during startup.
- In order to quickly create the program, the symbol address for input and output is automatically increased. Special Copy / Paste function for fast duplication with consecutive URLs. PLC application icons can be used directly in other CX-ONE applications, including CX-Designer HMI design software.
This package includes the following software:
CX-Programmer, CX-Simulator, CX-Designer, CX-Motion (Pro), CX-Position, CX-Drive, CX-Server, CX-Integrator, CX-Process Tool, CX-Thermo, CX-Sensor, and NV -Designer
To register the program, use the serial in the Serial.txt file in the ISO file.