SYSMAC STUDIO is a complete platform for automation of machines and production lines. This software is based on principles such as fit between machine and people, open programming standards and flexible communication, so the use can be adjusted based on the tastes of different people. The result of adhering to these principles will be an integrated and powerful platform that includes security, configuration, programming, sequence of activities, movement, monitoring, control and many other issues.
This software is able to communicate with CNC machines and performs precise control of movements and tracking for cutting, drilling, etc. purposes. This functionality has enabled the Sysmac platform, using G Code and IEC standard programming languages, to provide security, visibility and robotic capabilities, and to allow complete control of the product line. Full integration of production components will increase production and simplify the development process, which is very important in this industry.
The manufacturer of this product, Omron, has been using PLCs since 1971 , so that the use of these controllers has become one of the standards and principles of this company. Omron uses precision and high-speed controllers to synchronize all machine equipment, thus maximizing production line efficiency. SYSMAC STUDIO is compatible with a variety of standard ports such as Ethernet, EtherCAT, RS232 and USB on both NJ and NY series controllers.
Features and specifications of Sysmac Studio software:
- High flexibility of software environment and adaptation to a variety of standards and individual tastes
- Possibility of generating G Code for CNC machines
- Compatibility with a variety of communication ports on controllers
- Easy management of production processes and complete control of the construction line
- Automation of production line operations and processes
- Ability to connect to a variety of sensors and program for full automation of machines
- Has a version control system
- Programming based on variables
- Easy operation
- Complete tools for debugging code
Run and apply the registry file after installation.