WaterGEMS more advanced version of the software company WaterCAD bentley , comprehensive tool to help in decision-making, design and analysis of water distribution network. This software improves your knowledge of how water distribution infrastructure behaves as a system, how this infrastructure interacts with operational strategies, and how the distribution network grows based on increasing population and growing needs. With this program, you will have everything you need to simulate water distribution networks, analyze critical situations and energy costs in a flexible software package.
WaterGEMS offers a number of tools to increase system reliability, efficiency, and tolerance. Using this program, it is possible to identify potential system problems, and given that realistic modeling of complex water systems is difficult, it is difficult to use capabilities. WaterGEMS can accurately model water pumps, pump optimization strategies, and plan common operations such as shutting them down to minimize failure.
Also, when you need to replace the current water infrastructure with new ones, many of the new infrastructures will have in common with the old system, in which case it would be very tedious and repetitive to repeat these tasks. Here, too, WaterGEMS with tools like Redesigns piping and eliminates a lot of duplication, thus speeding up engineers’ decision-making in this area.
Features and specifications of WaterGEMS software:
- Piping system analysis and critical points
- Ability to optimize the system to protect against heat currents
- Ability to build and manage hydraulic models
- Complete design of water distribution network
- Ability to plan for the development of flushing operations
- Ability to detect water leaks
- Energy Management
- Plumbing based on priorities
- Network simulation live and in the moment
– Windows 7 SP1
– Windows 8, 8.1
– Windows 10
– Windows Vista SP2
Note: WaterGEMS may run on other Windows operating systems other than those listed above. However, the program was not tested on those.
– Microsoft .NET Framework version 3.5 (Installer will attempt to download and install this prerequisite if it is not present during installation)
Note: The 64 bit version of this Bentley software requires the “64-bit Access Database Engine” (not included with this Bentley software) to be able to support newer MSOffice file formats which can be used in ModelBuilder and SCADAConnect. If you do not have a compatible version of the Access Database Engine installed and wish to connect to these data sources, either download and install the 64-bit Access Database Engine from Microsoft using the following link: http://www.microsoft.com /en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13255 or alternatively, use the 32 bit version of the software, which can be accessed from C: Program Files (x86) BentleyWaterGEMSWaterGEMS.exe, which supports these formats without requiring additional components .
– Bentley WaterGEMS V8i SELECTseries 5 does not require any additional
CAD or GIS software to work as a stand alone application. However Water-
GEMS V8i can run on the following platform (if available):
– MicroStation V8i (126.96.36.1999)
– AutoCAD 2014
– AutoCAD 2015
– ArcGIS 10.2, 10.2.1
Note: WaterGEMS may run on earlier or later version than those listed above.
– WaterGEMS V8i is compatible with ProjectWise V8 XM Edition or later and has been fully certified using ProjectWise 08.11.11.111 but should work on other versions of ProjectWise.
– WaterGEMS V8i SELECTseries 5 requires SELECTserver XM Edition or later and will not run with SELECTserver 2004 Edition.
The minimum recommended workstation profile for running WaterGEMS V8i (eg, for simple systems) is:
Processor: As per minimum operating system requirements.
RAM: As per minimum operating system requirements.
Available in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Download OpenFlows WaterGEMS CONNECT Edition Update 3.2 v10.03.02.75
Download Bentley WaterGEMS CONNECT Edition Update 2 v10.02.03.06
Download Bentley WaterGEMS V8i SS6 08.11.06.113
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit