Optimized Gas Treating ProTreat is primarily designed to simulate the removal of H2S, CO2 and mercaptans from high and low pressure gas streams by adsorption in aqueous solutions containing one or more amines. Recently added capabilities include physical solvent DMPEG (polyethylene glycol diethyl ether) to remove acid gas, and dehydration using triethylene glycol(TEG). The ProTreat package makes unique use of a column model and separation behavior as a mass transfer process, completely eliminating the need for experimental configurations to simulate new applications. The mass and heat transfer model is applied to the ProTreat simulator column on the absorber and amplifier, which can produce significantly different temperatures for steam and liquid to escape from the closed section. It also allows the amplifier to be modeled with the same high degree of reliability as the absorber.
Features and Features of Optimized Gas Treating ProTreat:
- Full flexibility to eliminate amino acid-based gas process
- Complete presentation of INEOS * GAS / SPEC * collection
- Used by major solvent suppliers, companies, designers and contractors
- Flexible simulation process tool running under all Windows operating systems with incredible loading speed.
- Accuracy in finalization, reliability and power in forecasting
- Provide reliability in the unit of design, studies and research, factory optimization and troubleshooting
- Using applications easily and naturally as usual
- Multiple contactors at different pressures are supported by one or two amplifiers
Follow the Readme.txt file inside the Crack folder.