Orica SHOTPlus is engineering software for advanced modeling and design of complex and hard explosions. SHOTPlus software enables users to design, analyze blast initiation sequences, surface and underground mines, mining and construction. SHOTPlus software provides the tools and support you need for your productivity, safety and environmental performance.
Features and specifications of SHOTPlus:
- 3D design environment: Includes rotation tools to view explosions at different angles
- Calculation and detection tools: One-click detection will indicate possible errors or approximations of amplifier assembly
- Drawing and design tools: creating three-dimensional points, lines, polygons and text, layer system for viewing, grouping and managing data
- Simulation and explosion time management: Manual and automatic management with traditional or advanced electronic explosion systems
- Excellent reporting and visualization tools: A wide range of visualization tools can help develop fire sequences to ensure optimization of each explosion.
- Development of loading rules: Use of a wide range of parameters to develop loading rules such as height, distance, pit parameters including length, diameter, angle and type
- Advanced scheduling capabilities for electronic detonation systems: Users can create unique scheduling sequences for each floor in an explosion with different horizons.
- Integration of designs and layers from other mining design software: Full capability to enter information about material type, pit ID, pit area from a range of mining planning software.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.