OriginPro is a key piece of software for data analysis and high-quality graphic writing that meets the needs of scientists and engineers. OriginLab has released this software as the industry leading software for drawing scientific charts and analyzing information. OriginPro provides advanced user interface, as well as the ability to customize data and charts using themes, templates, custom reports, batch processing, and programming for advanced users.
OriginPro includes more than a hundred features and tips to improve performance over its predecessor. Key improvements include adding sections for ease of use, such as a drop-down menu, an easy search between project file strings, displaying a thumbnail of a graph in the corner of the page, and displaying a tooltip or displaying a description window on the project page.
Select generalities or details from the project table of contents, redesign the diagram around the topic, improve how the diagram is described by supporting bubble scale diagrams. Other benefits include adding new graphs such as heat maps, 2D kernel capacity diagrams, 3D batch drawing, user-defined categorization of definitive data for graphs and analyzes, providing a suitable tool for distribution, repeated measurement of variance analysis with unbalanced data And integration with the Python programming language.
Features and specifications of OriginPro software:
– Using over a hundred chart types, Origin makes it easy to build and customize quality graphs to suit your needs.
Origin has powerful tools for computational needs, including curve fitting, statistics, peak point analyzer, and signal processing.
Origin Pro supports many common formats to make data more efficient.
Origin includes two Origin C programming languages, which are C-based languages, as well as another programming language called LabTalk.
The peak point analysis tool in OriginPro gives you more capacity to find and fit multiple points while working.
OriginPro can place three-dimensional data points on the X, Y, and Z coordinate levels, and levels and points can be displayed together.
– OriginPro gives you more ways to use image data.
- Operating System: 64-bit (x64) Microsoft Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
- Processor: 1.6 GHz 64-bit (x64)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 2.0 GB of free hard disk space for program installation + Help files (does not include data storage).
- Other hardware: USB port or DVD drive (if installing from USB stick or DVD)
- Browser: The Learning Center dialog requires Internet Explorer version 11.
Large Datasets, Additional Recommendations:
For users who work with large datasets (eg import text files of 10MB in size, or greater), OriginLab makes the following additional recommendations.
- Multi-core processor: The more logical processors, the better
- RAM: At least 16 GB, the more memory the better
- Drive: Solid State Drive (SSD), the faster the better
- Network: If data are on a network, 1000 Mb (Gigabit) is better
See also, documentation of the system variable @IAS which controls the least file size (in MB) to enable multi-threading for import.
See Also Nuhertz Filter Solutions 2019 16.3.6
Each version is listed in the text file in the Crack folder.