OzCode is a developer program for visual studio software that reduces debugging time by detecting and isolating bugs. This software makes C # debugger a simple, efficient and even fun experience. This application integrates with the Visual Studio debugger and develops its capabilities. Other features allow users to search properties, compare objects, evaluate phrases, and create tracking points. All this has led to the formation of a fast and productive debugger.
Features of OzCode:
- Breakpoints: Easily add Breakpoints with one click
- Exceptions: Research and search for an exception on the Internet
- Quick Attach: In some projects you can not start debugging by pressing the F5 key. With the QuickAttach window you can specify shortcuts for each program and run it
- Search: Quickly search for names and values regardless of the size or complexity of the object graph
- Foresee: A simple encounter with the foreach ring during debugging
- Compare: Compare objects and collections with a simple click. The results are displayed in a side-by-side view
- Reveal: Objects or objects can have many properties and not all of them are needed when debugging. With Reveal you can focus on important objects
- Custom Expressions: Sometimes there is no information about the properties of objects, so you can create different custom expressions for objects.
Crack and register the software using Keygen / Patch.