Ozeki Phone System XE is the name of a software for the Windows operating system by which you turn your computer system into a communication server. With the help of Ozeki Phone System you will be able to use applications such as PBX, VoIP gateway, IVR and ACD that make voice calls, video calls, text messages and channels that communicate instantly through web browsers and mobile phones. Build the build. This program is a new generation of software-based IP PBX, which is a good alternative to the old hardware PBX / PABX systems and the first generation of PBX systems software, and is in fact the most advanced PBX system that you can use in 2021.
Features of Ozeki Phone System XE:
- Easy to install and manage via web browser-based interface
- No need for wired phones
- Mobile phones can connect to the PBX and make calls over the Internet.
- Supports two methods of sending messages with delivery report
- Provide relocation capability by allowing users to work remotely
- Any SIP that is compatible with IP phone hardware can be used
- Ability to use SIP trunks, VoIP or Skype communication
- Provide software development API for the world’s most popular programming languages
- Support for IT integration for CRMs, ERPs and other IT systems
- Ability to connect to any ODBC compatible database server
CPU: Intel core i3 / i5 / i7 or equivalent AMD CPUs (Min. 2 GHz, 64 bit)
Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit) || 2GB RAM (64-bit)
Hard disk: 300 MB available free space
Display: 1280X800 or higher resolution monitor
Network: Ethernet or WiFi (802.11 b / g / n)
Operating System: Windows 10 or Windows 2019 Server or Windows 2016 Server or Windows 2012/2012 R2 or Windows 8
Additional software: .NET Framework 4.0
Ports: SIP: 5060, 5061, TCP, UDP and Graphical user interface: 7777 TCP and Webphone: 7779 TCP
Oracle VM Virtualbox
MS Virtual PC
or any other virtual machine where you can install any of the Windows versions that were listed above
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack directory.