Widely adopted in organizations, panel interviews give the candidate a chance to interact with representatives from the top management heading different departments, and all at the same time. The interviewee needs to remember that he needs to address everyone in the panel and maintain eye-contact with everyone while answering anyone of the panel’s question, as they all are a team.
- Widely adopted by large organizations.
- The interviewee faces a team of interviewers, instead of one.
- More challenging, as interviewers ask many questions on their area of expertise.
- The interviewee needs to answer multiple questions at the same time.
- Inter-personal skills with multiple people need to be exhibited at the same time.