Paragon HFS for Windows is one of the most powerful programs for accessing partitions with different formats. In this software, you can have full access to partitions that your system can not recognize (such as HFS format). Paragon HFS for Windows is software for creating a complete connection between Mac and Windows partitions, which will allow access to each other’s information by identifying the formats of these two operating systems. Paragon HFS for Windows technology (Paragon Universal File System Driver) allows your system to transfer files at high speeds.
If you have an HFS format hard drive, you will not be able to access its contents in Windows. Therefore, the only way is to use software to identify the format of these drives. This powerful software allows access to different parts of the hard drive in Windows, which is a kind of bridge between the Mac and Windows operating systems. This software can be useful software for many users in the field of partitioning.
Features of Paragon HFS + for Windows:
- Protection of data integrity and prevention of accidental data loss.
- Steady throughput and balanced goodput with effective flow control.
- easily transfer data to and from a Mac using an external HFS+ formatted drive.
- Reduced overheads, and congestion avoidance.
- Thrifty usage of processor, memory, and disk resources.
- Complete management through the Disk Management system.
- Full access to HFS + / HFSX partitions.
- Full compatibility with Boot Camp.
- Unparalleled HFS performance with high functional stability.
- Full support for Windows 10.
- A convenient and simple operating environment.
- Integrated installation on 32 and 64 bit systems.
- User-friendly and improved user interface.
– Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
– Windows 8 / 8.1 (32/64 Bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
– Windows Server 2008 (32/64 Bit)
– Windows Server 2012
– Windows Server 2012 R2
– Windows Server 2016
After installation, copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the program installation location.