PC Auto Shutdown is an application that automatically shuts off, resets, hibernates, stands by, or logs off your computer according to a predetermined schedule. This program can be active if no user has logged in to Windows, the screen is locked or even the system is in suspension mode. PC Auto Shutdown provides you with a new way to schedule your system shutdown on a daily, weekly, or just once basis. While shutdown, it is possible to automatically clear the Windows Recycle Bin, temporary files, Internet Explorer cache and cookies, IE AutoComplete list and recent document list to improve the system and protect your security and privacy. An interesting feature of this program is its flexibility in scheduling and the possibility of using combination keys to perform various operations.
Features of PC Auto Shutdown:
- Shut down, reset, hibernate and suspend the computer according to a predetermined schedule
- Perform the assigned task even if there is no user logged in to the system
- Take the system out of Suspend mode and turn it off, reset or hibernate according to the program
- Apply any type of daily, weekly, monthly or hourly and specific schedule
- Ability to set shortcuts to quickly perform tasks such as turning off the computer
- Ability to empty the contents of the recycle bin, delete cookies and the history and list of Internet Explorer autocomplete before shutting down the system
- Set a password to prevent others from changing settings
- Personalize the alarm sound and display the reverse number before shutting down the system
- Log shutdowns performed
- And …
Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, 32 bit and 64 bit
5MB of available disk space for installation
Generate the serial required for activation and register the program using the Keygen in the Crack folder.