PDF Anti-Copy is a powerful and useful software for protecting PDF files that is better than limited PDF tools. Unlike PDF encryption and protection tools that only add restrictions to files, PDF Anti-Copy software removes all words and graphics on sensitive PDF pages to protect PDF documents without changing the formatting of the content.
The main processing. Processed PDFs can be opened and viewed by PDF Reader, but copying and converting content on anti-copy pages does not work even if crackers are used to open and unblock files.
PDF Anti-Copy is a Windows PDF security tool that prevents PDF text from being converted to editable formats. After processing this tool, your important PDF file can be viewed, but it will never be copied and will not be converted to editable formats such as Word, Excel, and TXT.
While most PDF converters are not copied to protect PDF data, PDF Anti-Copy prevents the transfer of as much classified information as possible to unauthorized locations. For example, it does not allow you to do this with extensive PDF processing of this software.
Features of PDF Anti-Copy:
- No need for passwords and encryption
- Avoid converting to editable formats such as MS Word, Excel and TXT, and so on
- Protect selected PDF page
- Restrict PDF to protect the print
- Preserve the quality and original format of the PDF file
- A useful tool for anyone who shares PDF documents regularly
Win XP (SP3) / 2003 / Vista / 7/8/10 (x32 / x64)
Given in the text file.