PDF Eraser is a simple and useful software for removing useless items such as text, images, logos, and… from pdf files. Using this program, you can remove things such as images, logos, texts, and other similar items from different parts of the PDF file and replace them with your desired items. This program is very useful for scanned PDF documents. For example, if you have scanned a book that contains handwriting and lines, you can remove these parts. With a few simple clicks, you can rotate the desired pages in the desired direction to correct it.
This program, although the name Eraser is on it, its only task is not to delete. You can make any changes to the files. One of the applications of this program is the ability to delete additional pages of documents. For example, you may not like the white pages of a book to have illegible pages. You can easily delete that page with one click and save the result in a new PDF. This program has a simple graphical environment and it is very easy to use and attractive.
Features of PDF Eraser:
- Easily remove texts, images, logos, and… from pdf files
- Ability to delete additional pages of PDF files
- Ability to use the desired texts and images
- Ability to resize Eraser
- Ability to rotate the desired pages or images
- A simple and smooth graphical environment
- Easy operation and mastery of the program in minutes
- Ability to change the font and color of the desired texts
- And …
Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Use the serial in the Key.txt file to register the software.