Phoenix FD is the name of a powerful and fully functional Maya software plugin for simulating and modeling various elements such as fire, smoke, liquids including water and oil, ocean waves, spasms, foam spray, fog and more. The tool in front of you as a product of Chaos Group that you will be able to upgrade your simulations and modeling in Autodesk Maya software and your simulations due to the powerful and stable features of this product. Be more natural than ever.
The Phoenix FD plugin also simplifies your task of creating simulations of these elements. On the other hand, setting up and using this plugin is very simple and you can easily use this tool for your simulations. Also, the product in front of you has a very high compatibility. This means that the plugin supports industry standard tools such as Alembic and OpenVDB. It should be noted that the plugin has a very good optimization that makes simulation simple and fast for you.
Also other features and advantages of this plugin are the possibility of interactive simulations. Also, when you use this plugin, the details increase dramatically and thus the quality of your simulation will be significantly improved. Also, all simulations and modeling done by this plugin are very accurate.
Features of Phoenix FD Plugin:
- Simple and easy to use setup
- Integrated products for simulation in Autodesk Maya and V-Ray rendering
- Highly optimized rendering benefit
- Ability to intelligently control the simulations in front of you
- Increase detail in your simulations with REFINE SIMULATIONS
- Ability to simulate and model very real and natural liquid elements
- Ability to simulate and model elements such as fire and smoke
- Ability to simulate and model elements such as bubbles, drops or fog
- Support for industry standard tools such as Alembic and OpenVDB
PhoenixFD for Maya System Requirements
64 bit versions only
Windows 8 / 8.1
Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV or compatible processor with SSE2 support.
Memory: 2 GB RAM and 2 GB swap minimum – recommended 8 GB or more RAM, 8 GB or more swap file
Autodesk Maya: Maya 2010, Maya 2011, Maya 2012 and Maya 2013, 64bit versions only
V-Ray for Maya: V- Ray for Maya 2.1, V-Ray for Maya 2.2 and V-Ray for Maya 2.3, 64bit versions only
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Download Phoenix FD 4.20.00 for 3ds Max 2016-2021 x64
Download Phoenix FD 3.40.00 for 3ds Max 2015-2020 x64
Download PhoenixFD 4.00.00 for Maya 2015-2019 x64
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit