Phone Tester and more apps that can be used to test the hardware of your phone. Here are a few popular options:
- Phone Tester: This app is a comprehensive hardware tester that can test a wide range of features on your phone, including the CPU, memory, storage, battery, sensors, and more.
- AnTuTu Benchmark: This app is a benchmarking tool that can test the performance of your phone’s CPU, GPU, and memory.
- Geekbench 5: This app is another benchmarking tool that can test the performance of your phone’s CPU and memory.
- Sensor Test: This app can test the accuracy of your phone’s sensors, such as the accelerometer, gyroscope, and magnetometer.
- Battery Test: This app can test the health of your phone’s battery and how long it will last under different usage conditions.
These are just a few of the many apps that can be used to test the hardware of your phone. The best app for you will depend on your specific needs.
Here are some things to keep in mind when choosing a hardware testing app:
- The range of features that the app can test: Some apps can test a wide range of features, while others are more specialized.
- The accuracy of the tests: Some apps are more accurate than others.
- The ease of use: Some apps are easier to use than others.
- The price: Some apps are free, while others require a fee.
Once you have chosen a hardware testing app, you can use it to test the hardware of your phone. This can be a helpful way to identify any potential problems with your phone’s hardware.
It App is a free app that allows you to test and analyze your device’s hardware, sensors, and components to make sure everything is working properly.
Features and features of Phone Tester (hardware info:
- Sensors: Using this app, you will be able to see what sensors your device has. Available sensors include accelerometers, gyroscopes, pressure sensors, and compasses
- Wi-Fi: You will be able to check the status of the LAN: external IPs, gateways, DHCP servers and…
- Phone: signal, network type, external IP, SIM card information
- GPS: You will be able to see the real data provided by GPS: satellites, longitude, latitude, speed and…
- Battery: the amount of battery, the remaining amount for use, the amount of health and…
- Ability to test multi-touch phone
- Camera: Testing the camera and the hardware and features used for it
- System Information: Gather information about system characteristics and features
Changes in the latest version of Phone Tester (hardware info) 2.0.10:
– New translations in Turkish and Chinese.
-Solved problem with MAC address in Marshmallow
-Solved problem with info about some processors
-Improved about the screen
– Ready for Android 6.0 – Marshmallow
-Improvements in translations and added Italian
-Added French, German and Japanese translations
– Option to remove ads
See more information about Phone Tester (hardware info) on the Google Play page.
Android 2.3.2 and above
Phone Tester Pictures
Download the placed file, transfer it to your device and install it. If you encounter an error, delete the previous version and reinstall the new version.
Last Updated on July 17, 2023 by admin