Photogrammetria ScanIMAGER is a software package designed to process 3D laser scanning data used for architectural measurements. Where superpoints are processed and orthophotos are created, flat facades and building plans are required. This version contains a powerful tool for automating the processing of scanned data and the creation of measurement documents.
The ScanIMAGER Ortho module includes powerful tools for orthophoto processing and scanning on curved surfaces. Allows you to create and color the highest resolution orthophoto maps using a collection of images received from a digital camera. A variety of graphic filters designed to identify object structures by integrating with AutoCAD systems can greatly simplify the process of creating measurement documents.
The ScanIMAGER converter module is designed to directly convert point directories from an exchange format to the internal SPF format of ScanIMAGER software . This module allows you to create tasks for batch files. This module supports various formats of text exchange and binary. In parallel with processing the file, it is possible to create an extensive scan to identify the symptoms in it.
Features and specifications of Photogrammetria ScanIMAGER:
- Export data in the form of exchange
- Create curved object design specifications
- Create orthophotos, filter and color correction
- Keep history Possibility to cancel processing
- Colored dots from a collection of digital images
- Create an orthophoto project at the specified level
- Load scans containing billions of dots
- Obtain sizes, sections and sections
- Record data by common points, custom rotational scans
- Scan by measure, get parts of the object, get the details of the parts
After installing, copy and replace the file in the Crack folder in the program installation location.