PInvoker is a special add-on for the popular Visual Studio software made by Microsoft. With this plugin you will be able to easily import C ++ headers into your project and even use their SDKs. Relevant dll files will be added along with the SDKs, and you can create your own pinvoke definitions using C # / VB.NET . These definitions are then able to code in C # or VB.NET you added . Users can then choose from a list of functions, variables, structs, enums and delegates, eliminating the need to find method definitions in the C ++ header file.
PInvoker Features and Features:
- Export variables from the dll file
- Export functions from dll file
- Classes and structures that are public.
- Bitfield structures
- Function pointers
- Name spaces
- Types of nesting
- Support for constants
- Add C ++ headers to your project in a fraction of a second
- Automatically add corresponding dlls
Features that will be added to the software in future updates:
- Classes and structures that are protected or private.
- __Declspec (dllexport) classes
- Instance methods
- Constructors and destructors
- COM data type
- STL Headers
- Build an interface for 64-bit processors
- After installing the program, copy the files in the crack folder to the installation path.