Planimeter GPS Area Measure is an Android app that allows users to measure distances, areas, and perimeters using GPS and satellite imagery. It provides a convenient way to calculate measurements directly on a map, making it useful for various applications such as landscaping, construction, real estate, and outdoor activities.
With Planimeter GPS Area Measure, you can perform the following functions:
- Distance measurement: You can measure distances between multiple points on the map by simply tapping on the screen. The app will display the calculated distance between those points.
- Area measurement: This app enables you to measure the area of a specific region or plot of land. By tracing the outline of the area on the map, Planimeter GPS Area Measure will calculate the enclosed area based on the GPS coordinates.
- Perimeter measurement: Similar to area measurement, you can trace the outline of a region or boundary to calculate its perimeter or total length.
- Unit conversion: Planimeter GPS Area Measure allows you to switch between different units of measurement, such as meters, feet, acres, or hectares, to suit your preference and needs.
- Save and share measurements: You can save your measurements and associated details for future reference. The app may also offer options to export or share the measurement results via email, messaging apps, or other platforms.
Planimeter GPS area measure is a tool for measuring area, distance, perimeter, direction, angle and GPS coordinates on the map. You can create notes for any point and use this app for navigation, save your favorite places or places of interest or create GPS routes.
Features of Planimeter GPS area measure:
- Accurate distance calculation and area measurement
- Metric and English units (meters, kilometers, feet, yards, miles, ha, acres)
- Fast estimation of distance between cities, road points, poles
- Direction and angle between lines
- Rotate between (different) points by touch
- Display GPS coordinates for the specified point
- GPS accuracy settings
- Manage saved projects: open, save, view, publish KML files. KML files can be used in data extraction for Google Earth and Google Maps
- Save the image of the maps along with the measurements in it
- Data release by email: map image, coordinates as text message, KML files
- Display (in the form of) map/satellite
- Ability to zoom on maps and edit location of points
- Location search using GPS and network (Internet)
- Address search
- Add the current GPS/grid coordinates as a point
- Adding points with longitude and latitude in different formats (DD, DMS)
Planimeter GPS area measure tips:
The program is complete and unlocked!
The latest changes of Planimeter GPS area measure 4.5.4:
Complete information about Planimeter GPS area measure in Here look.
Android 2.0 and above
If there is a problem with the installation, first delete the previous version and then install the program again!
Last Updated on July 13, 2023 by admin