Plastic SCM is a commercial and distributed control source for teamwork. Using source controls, programming teams can work together to develop a code. There are many versions of control systems, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Plastic SCM is a product from Códice that is designed independently of the platform, so that all users of Linux, Windows and Apple اپ operating systems will be able to use this tool to manage their source code.
This product has various command line tools and graphical interfaces that users can choose the best option based on their tastes and conditions. There are also various plugins and add-ons for different IDEs that help programmers track and manage changes to code without leaving the coding environment. According to the manufacturer’s history and description, Plastic SCM is designed to bridge the gap between open source distributed control products such as Git, Mercurial, and commercial platforms such as Perforce and ClearCase. The first version of this tool was released in 2007 and in 2012 it was possible for users to synchronize this tool with the git system.
Features and characteristics of Plastic SCM:
- Save the full history of changes made to the file and its metadata
- Revision history for splits, renamings, relocations, copies and deletions
- View the tree structure of the history of file and folder changes in two dimensions
- Three different ways to integrate changes
- Send comets automatically
- Supports files with ASCII, Unicode, Binary and مح content
- Supports Mac, Windows, Linux platforms
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.