There is not much time until the introduction of the POCO X3 Pro. Now in this article we want to deal with everything we know about the specifications of Poco X3 Pro.
Poco is scheduled to unveil the POCO X3 Pro in India on March 30 . A global event is also scheduled for March 22 , which is expected to unveil two smartphones POCO X3 Pro and POCO F3. In the following, we are going to discuss all the specifications of Poco X3 Pro and the features of this device.
The main focus of this series is on proper performance and price balance compared to the performance of the device. It was in September 2020 that the POCO X3 smartphone was introduced as a low-cost chip with the newly introduced chip, the Snapdragon 732G . Likewise, the pro version of the Poco X3 with the Snapdragon 860 chip (overclocked version of the Snapdragon 855 Plus) that is not yet available will be introduced.
Based on the revealed renderings, we have to say that the design of this phone is similar to the Poco X3. In the Pro model, improvements have been made, including the use of Corning Gorilla Glass 6. The phone will be available in three problem colors: Black Phantom, Metal Bronze and Frost Blue.
Features and Specifications of Poco X3 Pro
- Dimensions: 165.3 mm by 76.8 mm by 9.4 mm and weight 215 g are the specifications of this section.
- Display: 6.67-inch screen with full HD resolution and a hole in the top of the screen for the front camera is the main feature of this section. Also on display are 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz sampling rate, HDR10 certification, 1500: 1 contrast ratio, a maximum brightness of 450 nits in manual mode, 2.5D curved glass and Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
- Hardware: Snapdragon 860 chip with a maximum frequency of 2.96 GHz, Adreno 640 GPU and LiquidCool technology 1.0 Plus cooling technology are provided for this device.
- Camera: In this section we will see a quad camera. The main 48-megapixel sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and two 2-megapixel lenses make up this set.
- Battery: The battery of the device is 5160 mAh with a fast charge of 33 watts.
- Memory: There are two options in this section, the version with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of UFS 3.1 internal memory and the version with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
- Communications: Dual SIM with support for 4G, Bluetooth 5, NFC and GNSS
- Operating system: MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Other specifications: fingerprint sensor, face unlock, infrared, 3.5 mm jack, USB Type-C port, dual speakers with Hi-Res Audio certification, microSD support up to 1TB
According to previous news, we know that Poco phones will be available in India and other global markets such as Europe. The latest news shows that this phone is also going to be available in Asian countries such as Vietnam.
It is said that in the European market, the base version of the Poco X3 will be priced at 269 euros. The 256GB version will be priced at 319 euros. In the Indian market, it will cost around $ 290 to $ 318. The price tag for the Poco X3 Pro in Vietnam for the base model will be around $ 300 to $ 320.
This device will be released worldwide soon and its official price will be announced in the global markets in a few days.