Pointwise is a powerful software in the field of 3D modeling and computational fluid dynamics. With the help of Pointwise, you can produce network textures easily and accurately. This software can draw high speed air currents in 3D models. This program is a powerful and reliable tool in the field of computational fluid dynamics and mesh production (high velocity airflows) in 3D models. Program quality is evident when it can solve high-viscosity currents in complex geometries.
This software provides you with the best tools to achieve the desired result (high level of software in automation and control). Structured network tissue technology (quad / hex) and T-Rex technology for hybrid streams (prism / tet) in this program can automate the rapid production of air currents in complex shapes. Using the software-specific geometry kernel allows you to import standard CAD formats into the software and work with analytical and faceted geometric representations. Once done, you can also extract the project in standard CFD formats and OpenSource border rights.
Features and features of Pointwise software:
- Modeling and production of solid and dry air streams
- Support for CATIA, Solidworks and نرم software
- High tolerance in the production of fault currents
- Glyph proprietary scripting language for macros and sample templates
- Work with multidimensional geometry
- Geometric modeling of fillets, planes, lines, offset curves, cones and circles
- Generate sound waves and echoes in three-dimensional models
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.