Polar Instruments Si9000 / Si8000 is PCB transmission line modeling software that enables damage modeling, current resistance at a given frequency, and complete extraction of transmission line parameters over a range of popular PCB transmission lines. The software extracts RLGC matrices using the component boundary method and quickly designs a range of transmission line information. This tool is widely used in telecommunication and electronic engineering and provides you with powerful tools for designing printed circuit boards. You can use this software to design the best transmission line structures and use powerful, accurate, and frequency-independent tools in PCB design. The software can also display replacement, conductive, and insulation loss diagrams and generate single and multiple dielectrics.
Features of Polar Instruments Si9000 / Si8000:
- Modeling of PCB transmission lines
- Loss modeling
- Design of current resistance at a given frequency
- Complete extraction of transmission line parameters
- Extraction of RLGC matrices
- Plan a range of transmission line information
- Powerful, accurate, and frequency-independent tools
Register the software using the license file in the License File folder.