POLYMATH is a proven computing system created specifically for educational and professional use. Various POLYMATH applications allow users to apply effective numerical analysis methods while interactive problem solving on PCs. The results are presented graphically for easy understanding and to connect to articles and reports. POLYMATH software utilizes a full color screen editor. All effects are optimized for user productivity.
Features and possibilities of POLYMATH:
- Linear Equation Solver: Allows you to solve systems of linear algebraic equations in which there is a set of linear equations in a vector matrix form.
- Solver of nonlinear equations: Solve systems of nonlinear algebraic equations. This system may contain both linear (implicit) and auxiliary (explicit) equations.
- Data table for regression, curve, mapping: Use for input, manipulation and storage of numerical data. This data is stored in separate columns, each column associated with a variable name.
- Editing and Creating Charts: Graphical representations can be created from a data table or as an option from multiple application data. Option to delete variables and add function to chart, add or change chart title
- Output data in Excel file, output as MATLAB file, existence of advanced scientific calculator that can be used as a separate pop-up tool.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.