Another well-known image management software is PowerISO, which, like UltraISO, is used to create, edit and burn images. It also has the ability to split an image file, which will be used to burn images with a larger volume than regular disks. This software has almost all the features of UltraISO and also, unlike UltraISO, has a special version of 64-bit Windows.
Features and characteristics of PowerISO software:
– Simple, beautiful and user-friendly interface
– Creating, editing, extracting and all kinds of common and required operations on images
– Image search functionality
– Ability to convert audio CDs and burn them
– Build flash drives with the ability to boot to install Windows
– Support for common image formats
– Has a special format DAA stands for Direct Access Archive with the ability to encrypt, fragment and reduce the size of images
– Ability to activate 1 to 23 virtual drives
– Has both 32-bit and 64-bit versions
Register software using Keygen; Help is provided in the Keygen window.