Another well-known image management software is PowerISO, which, like UltraISO, is used to create, edit and burn images. It also has the ability to split an image file, which will be used to burn images with a larger volume than regular disks. This software has almost all the features of UltraISO and also, unlike UltraISO, has a special version of 64-bit Windows.
Features and characteristics of PowerISO software:
– Simple, beautiful and user-friendly interface
– Creating, editing, extracting and all kinds of common and required operations on images
– Image search functionality
– Ability to convert audio CDs and burn them
– Build flash drives with the ability to boot to install Windows
– Support for common image formats
– Has a special format DAA stands for Direct Access Archive with the ability to encrypt, fragment and reduce the size of images
– Ability to activate 1 to 23 virtual drives
– Has both 32-bit and 64-bit versions
– Persian language support
PowerISO program tips:
– Sometimes software versions are updated but there is no change in the version number; Updated versions and the term DC, which stands for Date Code, are used to identify upgraded versions.
– To compress and split the image file, from the File menu, click on Image Properties and make the desired settings in the Advanced tab.
– To search for image files, from the Tools menu, click Search in Image File.
Windows 98 / Window Me / Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / 8.1 operating system or above
Intel Pentium 166MHz or above
At least 10MB hard disk space
Register software using Keygen; Help is provided in the Keygen window.
Download PowerISO 7.9 Multilingual x86
Download PowerISO 7.9 Multilingual x64
Download PowerISO 7.7 Multilingual Retail Portable
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit