Another software that is known in the field of image management is PowerISO, which, like UltraISO, is used to create, edit and burn images. Also, this program has the ability to fragment the image file, which will be useful for burning images with a volume higher than normal disks. This software has almost all the features of UltraISO, and unlike UltraISO, it also has a special Windows 64-bit version.
Features and Specification of PowerISO software:
– Simple, beautiful, and user-friendly interface
– Creating, editing, extracting, and all kinds of usual and required operations on images
– Functionality of image search
– The possibility of converting audio compact discs (Audio CD) and also burning them
– Creating flash memories with the possibility of booting to install Windows
– Support for common image formats
– Has a special DAA (Direct Access Archive) format with the capabilities of encrypting, slicing and reducing the size of images.
– Ability to activate 1 to 23 virtual drives
– Has both 32 and 64 bit versions
– Persian language support
The set of changes made in PowerISO can be seen here .
Tips of PowerISO program:
– Sometimes software versions are updated, but there is no change in the version number; To identify the updated versions, the update time and the term DC, which stands for Date Code, are used.
– To compress and slice the image file, click on Image Properties from the File menu and make the desired settings in the Advanced tab.
– To search in image files, click on Search in Image File from the Tools menu.
Windows 98 / Window Me / Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / 8.1 operating system or above
Intel Pentium 166MHz or above
At least 10MB hard disk space
Register the software using Keygen; Help is in the Keygen window.