PowerShell Pro Tools is the name of a plugin for Visual Studio that adds the PowerShell framework to the Visual Studio code editor to make the coding process easier for users. This plugin does not allow other users to edit the code by providing a single package file and provides the ability to execute the code easily. With this plugin, you can use an attractive user interface to write scripts and easily execute any part of the code you want without worrying about the command line.
PowerShell Pro Tools lets you convert snippets from C # to PowerShell, evaluate the performance of PowerShell scripts, and simply identify loops, cmdlet commands, and slow functions. This plugin also helps you to start creating forms by dragging and dropping and creating an executable package of XAML scripts and files by adding a design user interface without the need for coding.
Features of PowerShell Pro Tools:
- Build an executable package of XAML scripts and files
- Convert #C snippets to PowerShell
- Evaluate the performance of PowerShell scripts
- Identify loops, cmdlet commands, and slow functions
- Build the form by dragging and dropping
- Execute codes using the video interface
Register the software using the license file.