PrimoCache is an interesting software for using flash memory and SSD hard drives instead of RAM. The program can use flash memory, high-speed SSDs and even RAM itself to set up a cache mechanism, in which case the speed of programs and data access will be faster than before. This program will have more obvious performance for systems with poor hardware specifications. For example, if a heavy game requires 6 GB of RAM while you only have 4 GB of RAM or less, you will encounter an execution error. But with this software, you can connect part of your SSD or flash memory to RAM so that the operating system thinks the amount of RAM is more, and in this case the game runs easily.
Or in case you have 32-bit Windows and you can not use the full capacity of RAM, this program can provide conditions for the operating system to use the full capacity of your RAM. Note that you do not even need to reinstall a 64-bit Windows. Even in powerful systems, with the correct use and setup of this program, you can provide a suitable platform to increase the speed of programs and operating systems. This program can use both flash memory and SSD hard drives for caching. The mechanism of both mentioned memories is the same and they will have the same performance for the cache process.
PrimoCache Features and Features:
- Supports all types of flash drives, SSDs as cache
- Implement 2-layer architecture for caching
- Support for TRIM commands
- Support for operating system cache
- Support for pre-fetch data into cache
- Supports a variety of cache strategies: read / write cache, read-only cache, write-only cache
- Show host system improvements based on statistics and system monitoring
Listed in the Readme file.