progeCAD is a software compatible with AutoCAD and 2D and 3D designs that work with AutoCAD program DWG files and is the best solution for AEC, MCAD and all general CAD applications. ProgeCAD is a versatile 2D and 3D design software, suitable for CAD disciplines and overall design concept, and offers very high compatibility with AutoCAD and direct modeling.
Features and specifications of progeCAD software:
- progeCAD Cloud: Save and open maps on the cloud, access all designs wherever you are, the optimal way to share maps with team and customers
- Dynamic Input: An alternative way to enter commands through a command line interface, input data such as the length of a line or the radius of a circle with dynamic visualization of changes in mouse movement
- Annotative Objects: Automatic annotation size such as text, aperture, block and dimensions in multiple views with different scales
- Arc Aligned Text: The ARCTEXT command enables text alignment to be placed along an arcobject
- Drawing Fields: Automatically insert text of block titles or other annotations into a map
- BreakLine Command: Create a broken line, a polygon including the broken line symbol by specifying two points and the location of the broken line between them
- EasyArch 3D: Works with 2D and 3D modes
- Create and edit wall (delete, rotate, move and…)
- Insert, copy, move and edit doors and windows automatically
- Layers management
- Manage and place parametric blocks
- Create and edit tables of elements, rooms and spaces
- Convenient user interface for managing external resources
After installing the file in the Crack folder, copy it to the software installation location.