Process Systems Enterprise (PSE) gPROMS is a platform for predictive modeling for industrial processes. Its main application is in model-based engineering activities to develop the design and optimization of processes and tools.
The gPROMS product family is widely used in industrial processes around the world, in many applications in all parts of the process. It is also taught in more than 200 university centers around the world.
Features and characteristics of Process Systems Enterprise gPROMS:
- Support for multi-scale models – for example, it is possible to build a reactor by considering different phenomena
- Multi-scale modeling capabilities that help develop and implement different models.
- Customized design capability that allows the development, expansion and maintenance of models.
- Ability to apply models in a complete process
- Estimation of equipment and parameters of testing or execution by estimating the required data
- Static and dynamic modeling in a similar environment
- Ability to perform different activities using similar models
- Supports minimal data usage to run