PTC Creo Expert Moldbase Extension, or EMX for short, is software for designing plastic injection molds. Using this program, users can design their desired plastic molds in a familiar two-dimensional environment. To enjoy the benefits of 3D design, the program itself automatically generates the 3D model of the template and provides it to you. The resulting 3D models are used in the mold production process to check the accuracy of the design, and these models are also used to produce detailed and detailed maps and BOMs. This software has provided all the necessary facilities for mold design to engineers.
Features of PTC Creo Expert Moldbase Extensions:
- Ability to easily design two-dimensional templates and the possibility of customizing it
- Automatic assembly of components – easily put together
- Automatically add all holes, threads and… to pages
- Build custom components, save and reuse them
- Automatic and simple layout for better display
- Increase productivity through automation functions
- Save template design time
- Ability to show standard and non-standard formatting components
- Complete catalog including: DME, DMS, EOC, FUTABA (Misumi), HASCO, KLA, MEUSBURGER, PEDROTTI, RABOURDIN, STRACK, PROGRESSIVE, NATIONAL, PCS, LKM
Available in the Readme.txt file.