Pulsonix is an automatic electronic design software used to obtain an overview and design a printed circuit board. The standard mode of the Pulsonix design suite provides all the tools designers need to start production straight and flawless. Learning to work with Pulsonix is very easy, but at the same time Pulsonix has professional-level benefits to help you achieve the desired electronic circuit as quickly as possible.
Working with this software is very simple and fast. You can quickly get the layout of the circuit using a powerful software toolkit. Despite the advantages of single-board or multi-board design and multi-case hierarchy for testing electrical laws, the Pulsonix is a versatile and highly professional tool. During the overall design you can use the Drag-and-Drop method to increase the speed of work when you want to change the German or you are looking for a different function in your circuit, so if you need to relocate the components you just need to Pick it up and move it to a new location.
At Pulsonix you can also easily add the required electrical rules, not just ERC-based rules but all the terms and conditions in your particular design class, especially when the design gets to the layout stage. Communication between devices in Pulsonix is done simply by connecting to their electrical terminal. This software can be used in four modes: “Overview design”, “1000 pins”, “2000 pins” and “with infinite pins”.
Features and specifications of Pulsonix software:
– User-friendly terms
– Has graphic symbols and a partial editor and a guide to making symbols
– Has ready-made plans and plans
– Design on single or multi-layer board
– Support for various types of design methods
– Open and close the passages intelligently
– Reuse the design by templates or copy the design
– Smart category
– Ability to move, rotate or invert components or the whole set
– Ability to check online and categories of electrical rules (ERC) on the set
– Insert point test automatically
– Consecutive annotation of changes on the printed circuit board
! The training documentation of this software can be viewed and downloaded here.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8.x / 10
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.