PVS-Studio is a tool for detecting bugs in applications written in C + C ++ and C #. This tool helps programmers to find bugs in their programs and solve the problem by performing static code analysis and producing accurate reports. PVS-Studio performs extensive inspections of your code but is specifically used to find spelling errors and copy/paste errors (errors such as V501, V517, V522, V523, V3001).
Analyzer This tool is designed for developers who use the Visual Studio environment for coding. As soon as the code is changed and recompiled, the analysis of that file is done in the background and there is no need to refer to this tool again, you only refer to this program whenever you need to review the results and reports.
PVS-Studio detects potential errors before saving changes to the code repository but also gives you the option to perform a complete code analysis each time the entire program is built, which is the case for development and integration systems. Continuity is very important. This tool has a simple and comprehensive guide and details the uses and methods of using it.
Features and specifications of PVS-Studio software:
- Simple integration with Visual Studio environment
- Re-analyzes and automatically corrects and recompiles files
- Online and offline guide (pdf) for all functions and applications of the program – more than 300 pages of description
- Ability to save and reload analysis results to prevent duplication
- Ability to run analyzes via command line commands
- Supports multi-core and multi-processor systems to increase processing speed
- Ability to automatically check the latest version of the program and update if necessary
Supported languages and dialects:
- Visual Studio 2015 C, C ++, C ++ / CLI, C ++ / CX (WinRT), C #
- Visual Studio 2013 C, C ++, C ++ / CLI, C ++ / CX (WinRT), C #
- Visual Studio 2012 C, C ++, C ++ / CLI, C ++ / CX (WinRT), C #
- Visual Studio 2010 C, C ++, C ++ / CLI, C #
- MinGW C, C ++
Register the software using Keygen.
After installing the file in the Crack folder, copy and replace it in the program installation location, and then register it with the desired serial.