qBittorrent is an open-source BitTorrent client application and software. This software allows you to download multiple torrent files at the same time or share them on the BitTorrent network. If there are many files in the list, the amount of time required to download a file may be significantly longer. You can view the files in a list with their name, size, download status, and download speed, or add other columns by right-clicking. QBittorrent software is written in the C ++ programming language and as a result, it can be called native software.
Features of qBittorrent:
- Bandwidth scheduling
- Connect all traffic to a specific interface
- Control over torrent transfers
- Supports Windows, Linux, Mac, and FreeBSD platforms
- IP filtering
- IPV6 support (you can not use IPV6 and IPV4 at the same time)
- Torrent search engine
- Secure remote control via the web
- Consecutive downloads
- Unicode support and availability in 35 languages
Windows 7 32 bit / Windows 8 32 bit / Windows7 64 bit / Windows 8 64 bit / Windows 8.1 32 bit / Windows 8.1 64 bit / Windows 10 32 bit / Windows 10 64 bit / Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / XP 64 bit / Vista 64 bit
1024MB / 1GB
This program is free and there is no special installation.