Quantity Surveying Building Estimation With Cad And Excel is a quantitative mapping course, steel estimation, rate analysis, BOQ, contractor payment, and temporary purchase in Excel. This course is related to the related field of specialization and also has real examples and a complete real project for better understanding. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to estimate any construction project.
What you will learn in Quantity Surveying Building Estimation With Cad And Excel:
- Estimate project completion using Auto-cad and Excel
- Estimate project completion in PDF files
- How to find raw materials such as cement, sand, coarse aggregates, and bricks
- Rate analysis for all types of work such as excavation, PCC, RCC, masonry, tiling, plastering, and painting with the help of Excel software
- Build BOQ project
- Types of payments to the contractor
- Working with Microsoft Excel software
- Primavera P6 training for beginners
- Work with AutoCAD 2020 program
- Activities and WBS list in Excel
- Adding manpower in Excel (including labor, building, carpentry, and more)
- Find activity times based on productivity
Instructors: Mudessar Afraz
Number of Courses: 304 Lessons in 67 Sections
Duration: 39h 57m
Prerequisites for Quantity Surveying Building Estimation With Cad And Excel:
• To have the Auto Cad And MS Excel installed on your computer.
• To have the minimum understanding for Civil Quantity / Estimation
• To have a minimum understanding of construction processes.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2021/11 compared to 2020/8, the number of lessons has increased by 102 lessons (26 sections) and the approximate duration is 15 hours.
Download section 1 – 4 GB
Download Part 2 – 4 GB
Download section 3-4 – 4 GB
Download section 4 – 4 GB
Download Section 5 – 2.90 GB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit