Another software recovery software is the R-Studio program, which performs better than similar software in terms of recovery speed, and also makes it possible to recover discs with bad sectors from its competitors.
Using this program, you can recover files that have been deleted by mistake and destroyed by a virus. Using a simple user interface, this software has made it possible for any user at any level of computer information to use his environment. The main page of this software consists of two parts, one for viewing the list of drives and the other for viewing detailed information about them and their content.
It supports a variety of common Windows file systems (NTFS5, NTFS, exFAT, FAT12 / 16/32 and ReFS), Linux (Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 FS), Mac (HFS / HFS +) and Unix (UFS1 / UFS2).
Features of R-Studio software:
– Quick recovery of deleted files with a variety of available formats
– Supports a variety of Windows, Mac and Linux formats
– Recover files lost due to virus
– RAW image recovery
– Recover data from disks with defective sectors
– Has a Text / Hexadecimal editor
– Full RAID support
– Retrieve information under the network