R-Tools R-Drive Image is a disk imaging software application developed by R-Tools Technology. It is a popular choice for disk imaging because it is powerful and versatile.
Here are some of the features of R-Tools R-Drive Image:
- Create disk images: R-Tools R-Drive Image can be used to create disk images of physical disks, logical drives, and partitions.
- Restore disk images: R-Tools R-Drive Image can be used to restore disk images to physical disks, logical drives, and partitions.
- Compare disk images: R-Tools R-Drive Image can be used to compare disk images to see the differences between them.
- Edit disk images: R-Tools R-Drive Image can be used to edit disk images, such as adding or removing files.
- Mount disk images: R-Tools R-Drive Image can be used to mount disk images as virtual drives.
Here are some of the pros and cons of R-Tools R-Drive Image:
- Easy to use
- Supports a wide range of disk formats
- Can be used to create, restore, compare, and edit disk images
- Can be used to mount disk images as virtual drives
- Can be complex for beginners
- Not as lightweight as some other disk imaging software
- Some features are not free
Overall, R-Tools R-Drive Image is a powerful and versatile disk imaging software application that is a good choice for users who need to create, restore, compare, and edit disk images. However, it can be complex for beginners and not as lightweight as some other disk imaging software.
R-Drive Image the name of the application software in the field Backup It is one of the files on your computer in the form of image files. This software is able to back up your documents and files with different compression levels. By using this product, you can easily back up the files you want byte by byte. Also, the software in front of you is a product for the Windows operating system and can be installed and used on almost all versions of Windows.
In fact, with the help of R-Drive Image software, you can completely and quickly restore your system after heavy data loss caused by operating system crash, virus attack, or hardware failure. You can also use this software to perform repetitive tasks such as installing and running a software with the same settings on several computers. In this way, you will only need to install and set up the software you want once, and after that, by backing up that product, you will restore the relevant software in other systems.
Among the key features of this software, it is easy to restore backed up documents and files. Also, the creators of this product have tried to provide working conditions for all people with different levels of computer knowledge by providing a suitable user interface. Finally, it should be noted that with this tool, you will also be able to repair some of your files.
Features and features of the R-Drive Image program:
- Simple user interface that makes the user comfortable
- Backup and restore your documents and data without stopping and restarting Windows
- Ability to back up your documents and information with different compression levels
- Support for USB 2.0 and 3.0 versions
- Ability to change the partition
- Can be installed and used in most versions of the Windows operating system
- Very high speed in data processing in backup and recovery
R-Drive Image System Requirements
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Installed version: 108 MB
BootCD size: 74 MB
Last Updated on July 15, 2023 by admin