React and React Native Apps with NodeJs API for Web & Mobile is the name of the training course React and React Native with NodeJs API for creating web and mobile applications, published by Udemy Academy.
In this course, you will learn to use React and React Native with NodeJs and MongoDB API to build applications for web browsers and mobile applications for IOS and Android devices.
You will learn to build fully functional web applications using react, react-router v6, react hook, react context, and many other useful npm libraries. You will also learn to build a complete login and registration system, including password forgetting and reset. You’ll learn to send email, protect pages from unlogged users, and even learn to use SocketIo to build your own real-time application. You will also learn to build your own API (backend) using NodeJs and MongoDB.
Finally, you will learn to create a mobile application using react native that can be run on both IOS and Android platforms.
Who is this course suitable for?
What you will learn in the React and React Native Apps with NodeJs API for Web & Mobile course:
- Learning how to build web applications with react
- Learning how to make a mobile application with react-native
- Learning how to build an API with NodeJs, how to learn router react v6
- Learn to use SockerIO to build real-time applications
- Training on creating a login/registration/forgetting and password reset system
- Learn the Mongo database
- Training to send email using sendgrid
- Learn to manage sections using React Context
- Component-based reactive project architecture
- Learn to use React Hooks and create custom hooks
- Learn CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete)
- Learn to use responsive masonry layout
- Learn to use local storage
Instructor: Ryan Dhungel
Education level: Introductory
Number of lessons: 114
Duration of training: 16 hours and 49 minutes
Course topics React and React Native Apps with NodeJs API for Web & Mobile:
React and React Native Apps with NodeJs API Course prerequisites:
- Basics of React
- Basics of NodeJs
React and React Native Apps with NodeJs API Course pictures:
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.