Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers is a collection of the latest drivers for Realtek sound cards. Using these drivers improves playback quality, audio recording, troubleshooting and better compatibility with newer operating systems. Also, using new audio systems such as Dolby Digital, DTS and surround sound requires updating your computer’s audio drivers. By installing these drivers on the system, an adjustment and management software will be installed on the system, with which you will be able to apply various settings for recording and playing audio.
For example, by installing Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers, you will be able to set the sound to be played simultaneously from the audio jacks on the front and back of the case. Or define the arrangement of speakers for establishing Dolby Digital systems.
You will be able to apply live effects to the input sound from the headset as well as the sounds playing from the phone speakers. You can set the frequency and intensity of the sound and determine the amount of noise in the sound. In cases where you want the headset sound to reach the listener with a higher quality, you can use the headset conference mode to increase the volume. These settings are done once and can be changed at any time.
Features and Features of Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers:
- Full compatibility with Windows 10
- Windows WaveRT-based audio functions
- Compatibility with WAX 1.0 and 2.0
- Compatibility with Direct Sound 3d, A3D, I3D2 and HRTF 3d
- Supports 7.1 + 2 channel audio systems suitable for voip and gaming
- Has a control panel settings graphically
- Supports 26 sound effects for different environments such as stadium, hall and…
- 26-band equalizer
- Ability to remove ambient noise and disturbances when recording audio
- Eliminates sound reflection when recording
- Supports Dolby audio and surround sound systems
- And …
Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
Memory (RAM): 256MB of RAM required.
Hard Disk Space: 50MB of free space required.
Processor: Intel Pentium III or later .
Prior to mounting, make sure that the driver is connected to the device’s sound card.