- Recuva Professional: Recuva Professional is a paid version of Recuva that includes additional features, such as the ability to recover deleted files from formatted drives, the ability to recover files from RAID arrays, and the ability to recover files from damaged drives.
- Recuva Business: Recuva Business is a paid version of Recuva that is designed for businesses. It includes all of the features of Recuva Professional, plus the ability to create custom reports, the ability to manage multiple users, and the ability to integrate with other software applications.
- Recuva Technician: Recuva Technician is a paid version of Recuva that is designed for IT professionals. It includes all of the features of Recuva Business, plus the ability to create bootable media, the ability to recover files from live systems, and the ability to recover files from network shares.
All three versions of Recuva offer a variety of features, including:
- File recovery: Recuva can be used to recover deleted files from a variety of storage devices, including hard drives, USB drives, and memory cards.
- Deep scan: Recuva can be used to perform a deep scan of a drive, which can help to recover files that have been deleted or overwritten.
- Preview: Recuva can be used to preview recovered files before they are saved, which can help to ensure that the correct files are being recovered.
- Support for multiple file formats: Recuva can recover a variety of file formats, including images, documents, videos, and audio files.
Recuva is a good choice for users who need to recover deleted files. It is a powerful tool that can recover files from a variety of storage devices and in a variety of file formats.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Recuva Professional, Business, and Technician:
Recuva Professional Pros:
- Powerful: Recuva is a powerful tool that can recover files from a variety of storage devices and in a variety of file formats.
- User-friendly: Recuva is a user-friendly tool that is easy to use, even for users who are not familiar with data recovery.
- Support: Recuva is supported by a team of experienced engineers who are available to help users with data recovery problems.
- Cost: Recuva Professional, Business, and Technician are paid versions of Recuva, so they can be expensive.
- Limited functionality: The free version of Recuva does not offer all of the features of the paid versions.
- Dependency on Windows: Recuva is a Windows-only tool, so it cannot be used on Mac or Linux systems.
Overall, Recuva Professional, Business, and Technician are good choices for users who need to recover deleted files. However, they can be expensive and they are only available for Windows systems.
Recuva is a simple and compact software for breturn Deleted system files. If you accidentally deleted a file, or your system crashed and you lost your files, don’t worry, by using Recuva, you can easily recover deleted files from anywhere in Windows, trash, camera memory card, with a few clicks.
Restore the phone or mp3 player. This program can recover any type of image, music, document, video, email, and any type of file that has been deleted for any reason, and it has the possibility to recover files from any type of storage media. Also, if for any reason your hard disk is damaged, formatted, received an electric shock, etc., this program includes as many files as possible that can be recovered.
Recuva also has a solution for files that cannot be recovered in the normal way, this program uses multi-layer search in Deep Scan mode, which multiplies the ability to recover files, although you have to wait for a longer time. Sometimes, contrary to recovery, users need that some files cannot be recovered after being deleted by anyone.
Here too, Recuva has provided you with its special algorithms to safely delete files, which will not be able to be recovered with this method. Of course, it should be mentioned that the recovery and safe deletion of files is a complex issue and is related to various criteria, and according to the degree of importance of the data, the methods of deletion and recovery can be very different.
Features and features of Recuva Professional:
- Simple recovery of deleted files from different storage media: hard drive, flash, memory card, etc.
- Recover data from damaged or formatted disks
- Restore deleted emails
- Restoring music in music players such as iPod
- Recover unsaved Word files
- Simple and step-by-step wizard
- Ability to deep scan to increase the probability of data recovery
- The ability to safely delete files that you want to never recover
- Support all versions of Windows
- 37 different languages for the user interface of the program
- And …
Recuva Professional required system
Recuva will run on any PC running Microsoft Windows 98 or later:
Windows 7 (all editions, including 64-bit)
Windows Vista (all editions, including 64-bit)
Windows XP (Home, Professional, Media Center, Tablet Edition, 64-bit)
Windows 2003 and 2008 Server (all editions).
Windows 98. (Support for Windows 98 stopped after version 1.31.437.)
If you’re running 64-bit Vista or XP, the Recuva installation file will install a 64-bit version of Recuva.
Recuva is a small program that runs fast. There are no minimum memory or hard drive requirements.
Note: Recuva works on NTFS, FAT, and exFAT format drives. Recuva does not currently support Mac OS X or Linux.
Recuva Professional Pictures
Use the Keygen in the Crack folder to register the program. The Pro version is the right version to install.
Last Updated on July 18, 2023 by admin